Ready To Experience a Warm, Heart-felt Community?
Alberta Beach & District Active 50+ Club Membership is open to all persons 50 years or over or to anyone who may not be 50 but is married or in partnership to a member. The annual fee is $15.00 per person and only $25 for couples!
The Club is managed and operated by volunteers. We welcome your ideas and suggestions.
Alberta Beach 50+ Members and Non-Members Quilting Club
Members are contacted about any upcoming activities by phone or email. Plus, general meetings to keep you posted of activities are held as required. Our primary objective is to offer companionship, fun and a place for our community members to share stories and laughter.
Give us a call and find out how you can participate more, meet new people and just get out of the house! Contact Bev Larsson today: (780) 328-1749
If any member has changed their phone numbers or addresses, please update them with Bev (phone number above), so that the Club records are kept current.
Membership has its Benefits:
- Preferential event pricing for all activities, including Hamburger Night.
- Preferential event ticket sales for all local events.
- Hall rental at a reduced rate.
- Timely information shared via email or phone on all upcoming events.
- Your voice on the direction of the Club, planning events, election of Board Members and input on significant Club expenditures.
- Fun and comradery with other members creating connections and support within the community.
- Participation in special membership events that are closed to the general public.